Convocation

Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Last few weeks, i had attend my dearest Ex housemate Convo..
Sorry that i post late.. But better than nothing mah.. :p
Happy to see her again lah... miss you so much.. muakz....
We reach there about 2 something...
Her coonvo ceremony only start..
Wat can we do??? Wait lo...

On way way going.... The flower is we going to present to our ex housemate...
But.... Hoho....

Haha... We acting there... Hoho.. Nothing to do mah...

Hoho... finally is our turn to shoot pictures with them...
we wait until 4.30pm neh.... 2.5 hours waiting there..

Photo shooting time.... Smile....

All smile until face become keras ady... hoho
hoho... They are my friends too...
Sengaja find them and shoot with with them de neh...


See... This is jessie.... hehe... my beloved ex housemate...
Muakz... miss you oh.. Feel free to come bek find us har...

Hoho... after this convo, i told my mum that,
she must present me a very very big bouquet of flower。。
I want Lily flower... Is really nice...
Mum, dont 4get oh...
Your first child graduate in University oh...

4 comments:

utraman88 said...

haha..很yaoying lo..
带黑眼镜拍照。。

Sherly said...

reply utraman88 : No choice lah.. is really very very hot...

Sherly said...

reply kk : Haha... u first time drop comment wor... All of us take turn to shoot lo... should say that my fren camera not bad... quality good..

Anonymous said...

haha, i only hope my mum will give me ang pao,then i got money go overseas gai gai,haha,

dun wan flower lah, easy gugur de. blek

Post a Comment