Study Week Began

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hmm... I quite a long period of time never update my blog le..
Hehe... Prepare for my final mah...
I wonder why study will make us get hungry so fast...
Izit we use up our energy too much to think and process what we read?
Well, everyday 1 eat lunch at 12 something, then 3pm something,
go da bao some small food to eat.... 7 something eat dinner...
then 12am like that eat supper...
No wonder, i hear some girls say after final,
they must diet during sem break...
Well, i dont think i will report my progress lah..
Hehe.. just study hard lo...
Gambateh to everyone oh.. and all the best..

3 comments:

诗婷 said...

我反而是考试时一天只吃两餐,
点心宵夜完全不碰...

jo@n 佐安 said...

i same with shi ting ....
also became slim after exam ..
then coverback during sem bresk....
WOHOOO ~~~~~

Sherly said...

reply joan and shi ting : ya meh?? i eat alot neh... keep on eat... got food on my table, then i straight open and eat de.. luckily i not that easy to get fat, if not, i think i need diet during sem break le.. hoho..

Post a Comment