Bubba Gump Restaurant

Friday, October 9, 2009
Wow... Quite a long period, i never update my blog le lah...
I wish to update... But my hometown desktop is so suck...
I spend about few hours just to edit pictures and transfer
the pictures from my laptop to my desktop and blog...
It is a very hard process... The desktop's speed is so "FAST"
Nevermind.. Look at the pictures above...
It is a restaurant newly opened in Sunway Piramid Shopping Centre..
Named as Bubba Bump Restaurant..
Their foods basically all are scrimp..

Hoho... Me and my bf went there to have our nice dinner after my final exam...
Actually, i not really like western food..
But this, exception lah... I like it.. Their food really not bad oh...
And the environment also very comfortable... One word : NICE..

Their environment..
You all may also have some drinks there to relax your mind..

This is the food he had on that day... See...
All shrimp... This cost : RM 44.90
Er... sakit hati yer...

Second meal : Cost RM21.90

Last, it comes to our bill...
Food nice, then we have to pay for higher payment lo..
Price = Quality
Hoho... Total = RM90.50

Wat an expensive dinner for us...
My bf wallet straight pk...
Haha... Pity him...

END

No comments:

Post a Comment